The following license text is only a template. To determine the specific
license terms that apply to a project, look at the project source code
license headers and the actual license included with the project.
- Postfix/TLS support was originally developed by Lutz Jaenicke of
Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus, Germany.
- This software is free. You can do with it whatever you want.
I would however kindly ask you to acknowledge the use of this
package, if you are going use it in your software, which you might
be going to distribute. I would also like to receive a note if
you are a satisfied user :-)
- This package is based on the OpenSSL package as provided by the
- This software is provided ``as is''. You are using it at your own risk.
I will take no liability in any case.
- This software package uses strong cryptography, so even if it is created,
maintained and distributed from liberal countries in Europe (where it is
legal to do this), it falls under certain export/import and/or use
restrictions in some other parts of the world.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EXPORT/IMPORT AND/OR USE OF STRONG
CRYPTOGRAPHY SOFTWARE, PROVIDING CRYPTOGRAPHY HOOKS OR EVEN JUST
COMMUNICATING TECHNICAL DETAILS ABOUT CRYPTOGRAPHY SOFTWARE IS
ILLEGAL IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD. SO, WHEN YOU IMPORT THIS PACKAGE
TO YOUR COUNTRY, RE-DISTRIBUTE IT FROM THERE OR EVEN JUST EMAIL
TECHNICAL SUGGESTIONS OR EVEN SOURCE PATCHES TO THE AUTHOR OR
OTHER PEOPLE YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVICED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ANY
EXPORT/IMPORT AND/OR USE LAWS WHICH APPLY TO YOU. THE AUTHOR OF
PFIXTLS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY VIOLATIONS YOU MAKE HERE. SO BE
CAREFULLY YOURSELF, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.